Loews Hotel Boston
154 Berkeley St
Boston, MA 02116
Location: Back Bay
Hotel Rates From: $194 – $495
Loews hotel, located in the Back Bay neighborhood of Boston in a renovated landmark 1920’s building, it is one of the city’s newest hotels. Expect good service, high-speed Internet access, comfortable beds, beautifully decorated smaller rooms. Loews has earned a well deserved four-diamond rating. Try the Stanhope Grill for popular American favorites, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cuff’s Irish Pub is a hot spot for that after work drink.
Reviews From Around the Web
Average Rating: 4.3
- Reviewers liked the history of the hotel as it used to be police headquarters. They kept the original architecture and added an on-site restaurant and bar called the Precinct.
- The front desk staff was noted as going above and beyond. They are willing to offer advice on the best restaurants and attractions to see nearby.
- A pro for many reviewers were the clean and comfortable rooms. They are well-lit with natural sunlight and have classy furniture and decor.
- The hotel is located in a good neighborhood that made reviewers feel very safe walking around at night.
- Reviewers mentioned that it was easy to walk to restaurants and nearby attractions, including Fenway Park.
- A unique feature the hotel offers is the motion sensor lighting in the bathrooms. Makes it easy for guests to find their way in the night.
- Several reviews complained of a noisy HVAC system in the room.
- The hotel isn’t very close to downtown, although still near to other attractions.
- Valet parking costs $53 per night and there’s no lot for customer self-parking.
Advice from Reviewers
- If you’re visiting in the winter, ask the front desk for hand warmers if your hands are freezing.
- The hotel is located very close to the finish line of the Boston Marathon. A great option if you’re participating as you won’t have a long walk back to your hotel.
- The front desk has many items available if you forget something at home.
- Take advantage of the 24/7 free coffee and tea service in the lobby.