Mijas Water Park is the largest water park on the Costa del Sol and is located just outside Fuengirola on the main road (N340). The park is a very popular attraction, a fun way to cool down during the hot weather. The park has many activities to keep all the kids happy including wave pools, water slide & chutes. For small children there is a mini water park.
The location of the water park is perfect, with access from all the major areas of the Costa del Sol.
Some of the attractions of the Mijas Water park are:
- Kamikaze: A water slide more than 15 meters high. This will test your nerve.
- Adventure River: Toboggan your way around the river, lots of speedy curves, the kids will love it.
- Body Ski: One of the most popular with kids, the body ski water slides are great fun.
- Blue Lake: The blue lake is a great place to relax away from the hustle and bustle of the slides.
- Labyrinth Slides: Multi-coloured water slides, there is something for everyone. The different colours represent the difficulty, each slide is a different length and speed.
- Wild River: Race down the river on an inflatable tube.
- Lizard Island: A great play area and place to explore for smaller children. This are has been recently updated to improve the experience.
- Jacuzzi: A great way to unwind, the jacuzzi has some powerful water jets to massage.
- Wave Pool: Large pool and wave machine, great fun for all the family.
The water Park also has a bar & restaurant facilities to grab a bite to eat. Picnic areas with shade are also available to enjoy lunch and breaks in between the fun. The area has a large shaded areas to cool down during the summer heat. A mini golf course is also a great way to spend some time with friends and family.
Mijas water park also grass areas for those who want to sunbathe. Gift shops, arcade, dressing rooms are also provided. Secure safe-boxes can be rented.
Travel to the water park is only a 25 min drive from Marbella or Malaga. Free parking is available. A regular bus service (5 mins) is provided from Fuengirola.
Tickets: Adults 26€, Juniors 20€ (8-12 years), Kids 15€ (3-7 years), Small children under 3 years free. Over 65s 18€. Family ticket (2 adults and 2 kids (3-7 years old) 67€.
Discounts are available if tickets are purchased online.