Boston Harbor Hotel
70 Rowes Wharf
Boston, MA 02110
Rate: $275.00 – $ $410.00
The Boston Harbor Hotel on Rowes wharf is located at the gateway to Boston. Rooms are luxuriously decorated and the staff is there to please. At this hotel it’s all about service. The hotel is close to waterfront and downtown attractions like Faneuil Hall, and the Children’s Museum. There is a great health club and spa onsite. Although some may argue that there are one or two better luxury choices in the city we think this is the best located luxury hotel in Boston.
Be pampered in the ultimate Boston waterfront location. Be sure to get a room with a harbor view.
Reviews From Around the Web
Average Rating: 4.7
- According to reviewers, the highlight of this hotel is the views. You get an unbelievable view of the water on the Harbor side and a wonderful view of the town on the city side.
- The rooms were noted as clean and spacious by most reviewers. The beds are comfy and the showers have great water pressure.
- Many reviewers mentioned feeling like a VIP guest at the hotel. The staff is very attentive and friendly and even go above and beyond with personalized service for birthdays and anniversaries.
- Reviewers consistently mentioned the prime location of the hotel. It’s located right in the heart of the city nearby to many attractions as well as the airport for ease of access.
- There is no in-room coffee or tea service so you’re required to venture down to the on-site hotel or a nearby cafe.
- The on-site restaurant was noted as having slow service and expensive prices.
Advice from Reviewers
- Take advantage of the pillow service. You can test out different pillows to find one that suits your preference.
- Bring your own coffee or tea and call down to the front desk for a kettle so you can make it in your room.
- Tell the front desk if it’s an occasion, such as a birthday or anniversary. You’ll get a free in-room treat!